NYCEDC has launched Cyber NYC, a multi-pronged, $30M investment to make New York City a global leader in cybersecurity and create 10,000 good jobs.
- Develop the cyber workforce of tomorrow
- Establish New York City as an international landing pad
- Catalyze the next billion-dollar company
- Global Cyber Center operated by Israeli corporate innovation company SOSA
- Hub.NYC by JVP operated by top-ranked, globally recognized Israeli venture capital firm Jerusalem Venture Partners
- Inventors to Founders operated by Columbia University Technology Ventures
- Applied Learning Initiative operated by a CUNY-led consortium that includes Columbia University, New York University, Cornell Tech, and iQ4 - an online educational platform
- Cyber Boot Camp operated by Fullstack Academy, a top-ranked software development and training company, and LaGuardia Community College, a nationally recognized expert at pioneering innovative learning programs and initiatives committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
To learn more about each program, its operators, and how to get involved, visit the Cyber NYC program website.