With everything from fresh produce to delicious fish and meats, Moore Street Market is a Brooklyn tradition, ripe and ready for you.
Moore Street Market is one of Brooklyn’s oldest indoor markets, serving East Williamsburg and the surrounding neighborhoods for close to 70 years. Formerly managed by Brooklyn Economic Development Corporation, the 15,000 square foot Market in the Graham Avenue shopping district is one of four markets around the city that NYCEDC administers on behalf of the City. In addition to selling products from unique vendors, the Moore Street Market also offers events around the year, from cooking classes to holiday celebrations and seminars for small businesses.
Now Offering Affordable Retail Space
Moore Street Market offers:
- Spacious walkways and high ceilings
- Access to multiple entrances
- On-site security and maintenance
- Available basement storage for vendors
- Loading dock and cardboard baler
- Stalls outfitted with hood and ventilation
- Public restrooms and an open public plaza
- Several small businesses in the surrounding shopping area
Hours and Location
Monday – Thursday: 8:00am–6:00pm
Friday - Saturday 8:00am–7:00pm
Moore Street Market
110 Moore Street
Brooklyn, NY 11206
Produce & Groceries
Art, Leisure, & Accessories
Spaces for Lease
Interested in becoming a merchant at Moore Street Market? Submit your inquiry today!