Apply to become a food vendor at our Markets!
The public retail markets strive to perpetuate the historic indoor public market tradition of New York City and achieve the City’s double bottom-line goals by:
- Supporting the start-up and growth of businesses by offering affordable vending opportunities, particularly to independent, owner-operated food businesses;
- Allowing small businesses to thrive in place (anti-gentrification);
- Promoting the market’s unique history and role in the community to create a city-wide destination;
- Provide access to affordable, healthy, and diverse food options; and
- Connecting the markets and vendors to the surrounding communities through events, programming and partnerships with local community stakeholders