Connecting employers to communities and communities to jobs.
HireNYC is a free program that connects the city's workforce development services to economic development projects. HireNYC collaborates with NYCEDC, real estate developers, businesses, and communities to assess business opportunities and job creation.
HireNYC can identify the citywide resources that best meet a company's business and recruitment needs and connect New Yorkers to employment opportunities in their local area.
Through collaboration with NYC government agency partners, HireNYC can make business and workforce development services available to businesses.
While simultaneously connecting businesses to communities, HireNYC provides valuable services to businesses and access to jobs to local community members.
- Connect communities to real estate development projects and businesses
- Utilize the City's public workforce development infrastructure to provide free services to both businesses and local community members
- Provide no cost business and hiring services to New York City's development community
- Connect New Yorkers to permanent jobs in their communities
- Address the workforce development concerns of local community groups
If you have a question, please check out our FAQs: