New York City Economic Development Corporation (“NYCEDC”) is seeking design, engineering, construction and construction management firms interested in providing services for various projects listed below (the “Projects”). NYCEDC intends to issue Requests for Qualifications (“RFQ”), Requests for Proposals (“RFP”), and Invitations for Bids (“IFB”), as further described below, from interested firms. This Notice is being issued solely for informational and planning purposes and does not constitute a solicitation.
The projects are to include design, construction, construction management and resident engineering services for infrastructure, streetscapes, waterfront improvements, new buildings, building renovations, and other work as described below.
NYCEDC intends to issue solicitations for the Projects on or about the dates listed below. Each solicitation will provide full details of specific submittal requirements for each Project.
NYCEDC reserves the sole right, without incurring any liability, to change any aspect of the proposed Projects described below, including the right to not proceed with any solicitation, and/or the right to proceed in a different manner or on a different timeline than as described below.
- 79th Street Boat Basin. NYCEDC intends to issue a Request For Proposals in Fall 2019 for Construction Management Services for the dredging and reconstruction of the 79th Street Boat Basin, along the Hudson River in Manhattan.
- Coney Island Creek. NYCEDC intends to issue a Request For Proposals in Fall 2019 for Construction Management Services for the reconstruction and raising of bulkheads along the southern edge of Coney Island Creek in Brooklyn.
- H+H Metropolitan Hospital. NYCEDC intends to issue a Request For Proposals in the Summer of 2019 for Construction Management Services for the construction of Resilient Perimeter Flood Protection and Other Related Engineering Services around the Metropolitan Hospital between 1st Avenue/ 2nd Avenue and East 97th and East 99th Street, Manhattan.
- Public Health Laboratory. NYCEDC intends to issue a Request for Proposals in the third quarter of 2019 for Commissioning Services for the construction of an approximately 230,000 square-foot new public health laboratory to be located in Manhattan.
- Tompkinsville. NYCEDC intends to issue a Request For Proposals in Fall 2019 for Construction Management Services for the construction of a pier, esplanade and adjacent roadways along the Staten Island waterfront in Tompkinsville.