Community Workshop: Made in NY Campus @ Bush Terminal
- Event Date
- 06/22/2017 - 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- 526 59th Street, Brooklyn, NY
- Register Now
You're invited! Join us to learn more about the Made in New York Campus at Bush Terminal and jobs in the film/television production and garment manufacturing industries.
NYCEDC, Council Member Carlos Menchaca, the Mayor’s Office of Media and Entertainment, and Brooklyn Workforce Innovations invite you to a community workshop about the City’s plans to create a hub for garment manufacturing and film and television production at Bush Terminal in Sunset Park, Brooklyn.
- Learn about the City’s $136 million investment to create a Made in New York Campus at Bush Terminal
- Learn about opportunities to connect to jobs in the film/television production and garment manufacturing industries
- Share information about the local Sunset Park garment manufacturing business community
- Share your ideas on streetscape design and public space improvements within the Bush Terminal Campus
Spanish and Chinese interpretation will be available, and light refreshments will be provided.