NYCEDC continuously seeks to identify reputable and qualified construction and consulting firms to assist with a variety of economic development projects and initiatives throughout New York City.
NYCEDC uses its Vendors List to notify companies of potential contracting opportunities in various fields and trades. By having your company added to the Vendors List, you will receive notification of upcoming contracting opportunities in your field(s) of expertise as they become available.
Apply now ›
You will need access to the following information to complete the Vendors List Application:
- Electronic Application Information
- Employer Identification Number or Social Security Number
- Annual Revenue
- Company Bonding Capacity (if Construction Firm)
- NIGP codes
- Mailed Supporting Documentation
- Portfolio of Recent Projects
- Other Demonstrations of Active Business
- Proof of M/W/DBE status (if applicable)
- If your supporting documentation is not received by NYCEDC within 30 calendar days of your electronic application submission, your application may be rejected
Please refer to the Application Instructions for a comprehensive review of how to complete the form.
How does NYCEDC get the word out?
NYCEDC generally advertises available projects in a number of ways, including, but not limited to:
- Web postings in the Development & Procurement section of our site
- Advertisements in print media, such as The City Record, The State Contract Reporter, Crain’s New York Business, The Architect’s Newspaper, and other trade publications
- Direct mail and email notification to companies that are part of NYCEDC's vendors list