Virtual Office Hours with the EAL
- Event Date
- 05/10/2013 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Register Now
Join NYCEDC’s Entrepreneur at Large, Steve Rosenbaum, for Virtual Office Hours. Steve, a veteran NYC entrepreneur with several decades of experience, can offer your startup advice on the following topics:
- New York City: City initiatives and resources, strategic partnerships, and how to make NYC work for you
- Business Plan Review and Feedback
- Fundraising: Venture vs. Angel, vs. Crowdfunding (Jobs Act)
- Pitching: Why watching Shark Tank doesn't count
- Equity: Term sheets, legal, etc.
- Marketing: How to build Social Media buzz
- Real Estate Solutions: Options for space
Register today as space is limited.
Getting started with Skype (for Windows desktop)
- PC running Windows® XP, Vista or 7, both 32- and 64-bit operating systems OR Mac OS X v10.5.8 (Leopard) or above.
- Internet connection – broadband is best (GPRS is not supported for voice calls).
- Speakers and microphone, and optionally, a webcam – built-in or separate.
- For group video calling everyone on the call needs Skype 5.0 for Windows or Mac or higher plus webcams, and at least one person needs a group video calling subscription. For best quality we recommend you use a high-speed broadband connection of 4Mbps down / 512kbps up and a computer with a Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz processor. As a minimum you’ll need a high-speed broad connection of 512kbps down / 128kbps up and a computer with a 1 GHz processor.
For more information visit skype.comDisclaimer: Registration for Virtual Office hours will be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis. You will be notified if you have been accepted to join. Should we run out of space, people on the waiting list will get first priority for the next session. Please also see our legal disclaimer.