One year ago, we launched our NYCEDC blog on Tumblr and have been delighted to share with our nearly 6,500 followers something new every day. From Instagram shots of City projects to New York City stats to updates on NYC’s economic development, we thank you for tuning in and making us a part of your required reading on all things New York.
To celebrate, take a look back at our top 11 most popular posts of 2011:
- New York Pizza
- Marriage Equality and the Wedding Industry of NYC
- Entrepreneur at Large at NYCEDC
- The Engineers are Coming
- Artist as Entrepreneur Boot Camp
- High Line Section 2: Before and After
- Would You Like to Access $2.5 Billion/Year in Funding?
- Mayor Bloomberg, Cornell and the Technion Announce Historic Partnership to Build a New Applied Sciences Campus on Roosevelt Island
- Rapid Prototyping and Fabrication in NYC
- Rise of “BRIC” Countries: What Does It Mean for NYC’s Fashion Industry?
- Port of Entry: South Brooklyn Marine Terminal
Let us know how we’re doing and what you’d like to see on the blog by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leaving a comment. We look forward to providing you great New York City news in the year ahead.
Photo credit: New York City Icon Cupcakes